Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A New Little Pincushion Set to Share With All of You!

Remember last week when I said I Love PARIS in the Springtime?! Well is this enough proof that I do? I finally got this pincushion set complete as of yesterday : ) I really love the shade of green of the latte bowl - it's kind of a mix of olive green meets lime green! Very pretty and it pops with the pink accents. This is the very first parasol/umbrella I have sculpted so that was kind of fun. The little pink rose is to represent "April Showers Bring May Flowers" and of course I had to included a box of "EAT ME" chocolates too. When I visited Paris I think I ate chocolate every day and croissants filled with chopped up chocolate, warmed and buttery....mmmm....I can almost taste it! The little red heart has a teeny tiny PARIS banner across it, lightly glittered so it sparkles whilst you sew!

4 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Adorable! I love the umbrella!

Kristyne said...

Girl, you are just.too.much! Uber cute set.

Deer Little Fawn said...

That is really cute! and impressive work! Perfect for spring too :)
xBeth

Roseanne said...

Very cute. I love collecting your pins.