Friday, April 15, 2011

Fairytale Sweets - is to die for!

My friend Cat has the cutest Etsy shop Fairytale Sweets! She makes the most delicious caramels with real French sea salt! I hope you'll go check out her shop especially if you know someone who loves decadent home made confections. She put so much love into all she makes and the packaging is downright adorable!
I wish I could find the words to describe what it's like to bite into one of these little babies! Here let me try.....first of all the waxed paper she uses is so charming and makes it so the caramels don't stick. I like that a lot! The caramels themselves are the perfect sweetness and the perfect texture ~ soft and chewy : ) But I think what I like most is the French sea salt she uses ~ WOW is all I have to say! All in all a wonderful treat! I want more!
Here's what the caramels look like once you unwrap them from the brown paper!
The little package of royal icing flowers is so cute too ~ perfect for quick cupcake decorating which I know I will get plenty of use out of!
Cat has another Etsy shop too CatherineRajeeve which is dedicated to "Yard Sale/ Garage Sale items since she is moving soon. Her prices are great and I'm pretty sure she will be adding more stuff soon! Look at this big ball of seam binding I received!
I hope everyone has a lovely day today ~ my hubby's coming home for the weekend so I am so excited to see him! It's been way too long.......

4 comments:

Catherine Rajeeve said...

You are the sweetest thing!! Thank you so much for this blog post.. it's wonderful! Yes, I'm going to get a bunch of new things listed this weekend, in both shops! You must be so excited, you get your sweetie back home with you... I'm so envious!!!;) xoxo Cat

Cloudy said...

Those sweets look lovely :) xx

alice said...

I ordered several times from Fairytale Sweets. I loved the caramels. I have been unable to find them anymore on Etsy. Does anyone know if she is still selling these caramels. And if so, how I can find her. I would love to order some for Christmas gifts this year (and of course some for myself). This is the most wonderful product I have ever eaten. If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

I'm pretty sure she's moved some where far away....another country...haven't heard from her and have tried myself to get a hold of her too. Her caramels were outstanding! The best ever I agree!