Monday, May 23, 2011

Jinny the Pomeranian - WIP

A friend of mine who lives in Australia misses her Pom Jinny so much she asked me to create a pin in her likeness : ) I messed around with the design for a couple of hours and almost scrapped it as it was a huge challenge for me ~ you see....... dog pins are not my forte! This was my last attempt and I'm glad I didn't toss it into the mess up pile. I still have a ways to go before it's complete......in the photo above she's unbaked and will need a few layers of paint to help bring out her real colors but I do think her fur turned out pretty good. All the different hairs you see are individual pieces of clay....I wish I would've counted how many little pieces I used ~ let's just say there's a lot! Here's the real Jinny! Look at her cute sideways tongue! Adorable : ) Of course the sideways tongue was a must for the pin design.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

:) Sooo sweet! Jinny's adorable! :)

Kristyne said...

You're beyond talented ... you're GIFTED! So glad to know you.