Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Romancing the Strawberry & All About Apples

Hello Friends~

I know it's only been a couple of days since my last post but I have two more pincushion sets I wanted to share with you : ) Remember that fun movie with Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner "Romancing the Stone"? Well I sure do since I probably watched it 30 times one summer on Showtime when I was a kid! Anyway......I don't know if any of you shop owners out there wrack your brains trying to come up with the perfect title for your shop listings, but yesterday I was sitting there trying to come up with a good title for my (what I would call a "romantic" version of some strawberry related pins and all of a sudden it hit me: ROMANCING THE STRAWBERRY! Did I get it right?
Ever since I was a little girl I have had a real love for Apples.......why? The only thing I could think of is they remind me of a cute dress I used to wear in Kindergarten that had the ABC's, 123's and Apples on it! So maybe that's it! When I first opened up Pinks & Needles in February of 2008 apples were some of the very first pins I made : ) And they're still soooo popular! This little eggcup set I've entitled "All About Apples" is very simple and makes me happy just looking at it plus these 4 pin toppers are extra extra tiny!!!! Perhaps they're about 1/3 of the size of a regular apple pin!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!
I've been working overtime trying to get a bunch of stuff taken care of before we leave on our yearly vacation in early June! I can't wait!

No comments: