Monday, January 11, 2010

More Stuff in the Shop Today!


Hello Friends!
I forgot to Blog this morning : (........
Just wanted everyone to know that I added about 40 items to the shop today all of which are made to order. So what you see are samples that I can make for you. I will be working on some Valentine pins that I hope will be ready in about a week or so...could be a little bit longer. I've been so busy with my Pin Topper of the Month Club (ptmc) that I haven't had much time to blog or make items for Etsy!!! But I hope to be caught up really soon!
This little Birdie Love Letter pin topper has tweeted her way to Etsy for Valentine's Day! Come see what else is going on when you get a chance!

3 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Okay, that is just too cute! And I think I need it. LOL.

TMB said...

I am absolutely in love with your work and blog!! I am a follower!

http://www.ticklemebutton.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

Hi there! I was just wondering if the PTMC is still available to sign up for. You can let me know by convo-ing me at my Etsy shop bakedbyjoanna. Thanks! (All your stuff is too cute.)