Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pincushion Rings Coming Soon!


Hello everyone!
I hope everyone's Summer has started out with a bang! Mine sure has. It's like I'm a bear who hibernates in the Winter only it's the opposite seasons for me. Too hot for outside activity unless you get up at 5am....zzzzzzzz......is usually what I'm doing that early : )
Anyway, I just wanted to show you a fun bowlful of goodness coming to the shop really soon! I have hand felted cute little things and made them into pincushion rings. Each ring comes with it's own trio of tiny pin toppers! I'm hoping to have plenty of these made up for the holidays ~ perfect for gift giving or spoiling yourself!
Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

felicia said...

oh my! those are gorgeous! i might just have to treat myself!

Catherine said...

Those are brilliant! Definitely saving my pennies in preparation for them being available! x

Michele Seraphim said...

Good stuff! I really like these!

Cindy Sews said...

I love them!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Love love love them !!!