Friday, February 22, 2008

Esty Launch February 22, 2008


This has been a very busy week for me but in a good way! I got another pin order and I made it a point to get some extra pins made to put on Etsy! I made quite a few with cute card stock backing and I tied each pin on with a twine or string of some kind : )
I posted 17 different items and within about an hour I sold about half! So that was fun!I hope my enthusiasm continues and customers are happy with my product! Please come visit me and tell me what you think about Pinks & Needles Etsy Shop! I'd love to hear your feedback.
Thanks also to all of my supportive friends and family that have been trying to talk me into doing something like this for years.....yippy! .......Finally

4 comments:

Trulymom's Creations said...

I can't wait to get my order!! It should be here any day now. I've wanted one of you cupcake pins for awhile.

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

yay Carrie! I hope you get it today! The Tucson mail is pretty quick! Let me know when it arrives : )

Anonymous said...

Your pins are adorable. I checked out your shop today! Now I have to decide what to order! I do love birds...but candy is good, too...oooh, ice cream. So many choices! Thanks for brightening my day.

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

Thanks Cassie! I will tons of new stuff in a couple of weeks so maybe you'll want to wait and see what I post. I can't post things yet as I'm trying to catch up on orders right now! Have a happy day

Gigi