Thursday, August 21, 2014

LOVE Patchwork & Quilting Magazine Blurb


Hello Friends~
Well it's been a really long time since I've posted here on Blogger. It's quite embarrassing actually lol. Anyway, I'm trying to stay connected as of now let's see how it goes!
Tomorrow in the UK my little pins will be in issue #10 of LOVE Quilting & Patchwork! So excited to see it in person! Here's the proof page:
When I was contacted the gal asked if they could use pictures of my pins from Etsy since there wasn't enough time for me to make pins and then send them so I sent her a few pics to choose from. Whoever edited my original photo did an excellent job! This is a shot of my original here:

Kinda cool huh? I thought so too : )
Well friends I hope to post again very soon. I'm working on a Halloween pincushion already which I'm very excited about! Fingers crossed I can stay on track.
I bid you adieu,
Annie

No comments: