Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloweens a Comin'


Wow 2 posts in one day...what is going on here?
Just quick snippets to show you some Halloween related pins this season!
Candy Cats are new to the shop this year ~ so far I have made a few different colors : )
 Some Little Witch Hats to get you in the Mood!


Scary Ghosties coming to haunt you!

Shabby Creamy White Pumpkin made for a friend
After I took this picture of a Haunted House pin topper I decided to paint the windows white.....but didn't capture that part ~ just imagine it if you can : )
 I hope everyone enjoyed this short post. Halloween is so fun! I've been batting around the idea of being Marie Antoinette this year complete with a bloody neck....ewwwwie! Gross huh!

2 comments:

Vickie E said...

love the pins :)

Kristyne said...

Your pins KILL ME! (You know that, right?) ;)